пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheapest memory sticks




Iapos;m still with DS and�I couldnapos;t be any happier.� Well, Iapos;m sure any human could be� happier, but Iapos;m the happiest that I have been in a very long ass time.�

Iapos;m at work right now and I have about a half hour to waste before its time to clock out at 5pm and signal that its time for the freakin weekend baby lmao.� Iapos;m a moron.�

Writing in here keeps coming to my mind but I keep putting it off.� Thatapos;s most definately a bad look.� Hmm...

I have a new apartment now.� Its all just mine.� Well, nobody can kick me out or tell me to leave anyway.� My coworker is going to be living with me for a few months and then she plans to move out and get her own house.� Iapos;m looking forward to living with her.� Iapos;ll love the company and sisterlyness, I think.

My life was completely turned upside down about two months ago, and I know that I have nobody to blame but myself.��But that doesnapos;t make it any easier on me.� At all.� I miss DP from time to time and our friends and his crazy dog.� But I donapos;t miss being his girlfriend. �Not really.� I was just stuck in a comfort zone, and while I feel horrible for all the pain that I have put him through, I can only take comfort in knowing that walking away was the best thing that I could do for him.� I hope one day he will see that.��He really hates me right now.� The entire group of friends I had hates me.� His family hates me.� But I know that deep down I was only going to hurt him worse.��Either way wasnapos;t good, and this was just the�best I could do for him.

Iapos;m starting to get back on my feet, thanks to the help of DS and his family.� I love his family so much.� Iapos;ve fallen in love with them, as crazy as they may be.� Especially his mom. �She has probably been the best friend Iapos;ve had lately.� Helping me out where she can and keeping me company when�I feel down and keeping a roof over my head when I didnapos;t feel welcome at the own house that I paid for.� Thankfully now, the drama was DP should be done and past.� I gave him back the house key.� Iapos;m out of his life now, and I hope that I can now look forward to the future with my undivided attention.� Let some of this stress go and just move on with life.

Iapos;m trying.� Best I can.� One day at a time.

drenaje postural, cheapest memory sticks, cheapest memory stick pro duo, cheapest memory stick pro, cheapest memory stick duo 1gb.



Комментариев нет: