пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drenagem




Sooo �I talked to him more about leaving and I�learned more.

I�learned that he is more indecisive than me. But anyways I am still gonna go. I am hard set on it now. But I know after this weekend I am not gonna want to go at all. But I�just have to keep reminding myself that either I am going to get my own friends and its going to be great over there oorrr its only going to be a few months and I am just going to come back.

So other than that. I�donapos;t�need to talk as bad as I did yesterday. Today I am doing good. Just have a stuffy nose and�I am hungry but things can change its only 10:30 in the morning.

So I gotta go and watch some tv, then do laundrey, then take a shower, and then probably going out tonight. No work

Well peace
drenagem, drena.htm escolaflordelotus.org, drena myspace.com site, drena deniro.



Комментариев нет: